General Merchandise/Motorclothes Manager – Loess Hills Harley-Davidson
Are you a Harley-Davidson enthusiast who loves to help others enjoy the Harley-Davidson experience? This could be the job for you! We’re currently looking for a General Merchandise/Motorclothes Manager who has a genuine upbeat and energetic personality, who is self-motivated and driven to share Harley-Davidson with our guests! We will train the right people and provide all the tools you need to be successful.
• Ensure General Merchandise personnel are well trained and available when needed.
• Order and maintain inventory as needed
• Design displays for merchandise, which are appealing to customers.
• Regulate seasonal promotions (i.e. holiday display themes, fashion shows, special events, etc.) and coordinate them with other departments.
• Ensure employees keep all merchandise and displays clean, well dusted, and appealing to customers.
• Maximize return on investment of General Merchandise inventory.
• Grow the volume of General Merchandise sales.
• Communicate regularly with the Harley-Davidson Motor Company regarding; policies, product availability, product style options, new/future product line studies
• Develop monthly and annual objectives for the department in collaboration with Dealer Principal
• Attend training sessions (P.A.C.E., Harley-Davidson University, etc.) to keep current with merchandising trends & inventory control issues
• Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to Superior Customer Service.
• Promotions plan and execute “exceptional” promotions to bring both “new and existing” customers into the dealership on a regular basis.
• Coordinate promotions with other departments to maximize return on promotions spending.
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• Life Insurance
• Company discounts
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Day shift, Overtime as required, Saturday is required
Supplemental Pay: Commissions based on department sales
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Experience: Merchandising: 1 year (Required); Experience in Lightspeed EVO a plus; Must be computer savvy